I work with photography, poetry and sound to illustrate relationships between the mind and behaviour in the context of everyday landscape.
I live in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- One of 100 winners of the Portrait of Britain competition organised by the British Journal of Photography, 2016
- Sentience listed as one of the best books of 2015 by the Photocaptionist
- 2018: Strange Kind of Epic, 978-83-934660-2-3
- 2015: Sentience, ISBN 978-83-934660-1-6,
- 2015: Stories for the end of the world,
- 2012: Next door, a distant land, ISBN 978-83-934660-0-9,
- 2009: Instant flight
- Photoireland Library, Dublin, Ireland
- Franklin Furnace Archive, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, USA,
- Visual Studies Workshop Research Center, Rochester, USA.
- Portrait of Britain, September 2016,
- Sentience, Summerhall, Edinburgh, September 2015,
- Quality of everyday life, November 2013,
- We have invented nothing (Jonathan Freemantle), Amsterdam, December 2011
- Next door, a distant land, Edinburgh, December 2011
- British Journal of Photography,
- The Skinny Magazine,
- Classical Music Magazine,
- Destiny Man Magazine,
- Dossier Magazine,
- The Scottish Herald, Mystic Art Music Magazine